Wednesday, January 27, 2016

January 2016 Fabletics Ready Set Summer Collection + FLY


Hi loves! This months Fabletics review is a fun one. I was in love with this print from the moment I saw it! I loved the versatility in these pieces as they can be worn for leisure or fitness. Some items were a part of the Fabletics FLY Capsule collection and are no longer sold such as the body suit below.


Waikiki (FLY Capsule Collection)
Rialto Bodysuit
Adrian Short

I bought this set to wear separately, the body suit I planned on wearing casually and the shorts could be casual or for work out. The shorts fit and are made just like the Suva Run II and have the inside lining. The body suit (when I wore it in July) was a little to small in the bust area, which for me was shocking. The zipper kept unzipping on its own so I had to wear a sports bra underneath so I wouldn't have any "wardrobe malfunctions".






Lahaina
Charlotte Tee
Salar Capri
Tropez Bra

As you can see I had a lot of fun wearing these pieces casually (which has become quite popular now). The Charlotte Tee is really cute. I couldn't believe I forgot to take a photo of the back of it because its open to show the cute design of the sports bra. The Charlotte tee is in one of my favorite colors, chartreuse, which we need more of in the future. The Tropez bra fits exactly like the Dune sports bra, but its cuter. I did order the Tropez in a size small instead of extra small since I have to do the same with the Dune.












lorraine skirt
Moorea Sports Bra


This set I just put together. I ordered both pieces separately and decided they looked cute together. To this date, I have not had a chance to wear it. The skirt fits the same as all of their skirts which is true to size and there are shorts underneath. The Moorea bra is not true to size and I ordered a size up (small).






No comments:

Post a Comment