Thursday, November 26, 2015

Thanksgiving OOTD 2015

Hi loves! Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you all had a fab day! This year I hosted Thanksgiving at my condo and it was great! I love cooking and feeding everyone so I was happy to do it. Since I was cooking the majority of the food I opted for another outfit from the Fabletics Dance line. This to me is not something that I would work out in, but I totally would wear it if I had a busy day and still wanted to look cute!

Full outfit called Ankara. Violet top here| Florence pant here| necklace & rings from this months Rocksbox (review will be up Monday). Necklace Sophie Harper Long Disc Necklace here and rings Gorjana Isla and midi ring set here| Also wearing the bangle from the featured box "Call me queen bee"| flats Just Fab LUXE (no longer sold) here|.

*Wearing Urban Decay Lipstick in Temper
*My hair is still in the same Shea Moisture/Coco Conscious Collective twist out from a week ago.
*Use my code FASHIONTOLIVEXOXO to get one free month of Rocksbox!


















No comments:

Post a Comment