Sunday, August 16, 2015

Weekend Style Report: A True Wrap Dress

 Its a new week! Today I am wearing an asymmetrical wrap dress; a true wrap dress which is hard to find. It was so easy and comfortable and I loved the color. A wrap dress can be any woman's best friend because it compliments all shapes and sizes. I myself prefer a true wrap dress to a faux and in all my adult life I literally have 2 true wrap dresses (I have quite a few faux wrap dresses though).

 My hair is in a roller set ( I did film it) and it will hopefully be up Monday night. I have had a great (relaxing) weekend. I have not cooked in three days! I am gearing up and ready to get back in the kitchen tomorrow for some home made chili. XOXO.

*Wearing MAC Flat Out Fabulous lipstick

Asymmetrical wrap dress Just Fab here| Heels Dina Just Fab here|.















                              

No comments:

Post a Comment