Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Updated Foundation Routine - Makeup Forever HD (YouTube)


I have been wanting to change my make up for a while and was going back and forth on what I wanted to purchase. It dawned on me that I should return to my original foundation which I loved, Makeup Forever. I used this predominately before I began selling Mary Kay products.

A Sephora just opened in the JCP near me so I went in there and I had a really awesome experience! A makeup artist used their perfect match technology to get an exact shade match. I have been using this makeup for a month now and its consistent and doesn't appear to have a flashback (which I had issues with using the MAC foundation). The tutorial is at the bottom of the page or you can click here.












Colors used in the tutorial:
whiskey lid

   radar corner of eye
    smoulder outer v
   combat on brow bone





           

No comments:

Post a Comment