Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thanksgiving Day OOTD Palazzo Pants and Crop Top

First off loves, Happy Thanksgiving! I hope everyone had a wonderful day! My day was full of cooking and filming. I cant believe I made it through lol. I have not hosted Thanksgiving dinner in 5 years. This outfit was really fun and surprisingly my parents did not complain about it. I got these pants yesterday because I had not had a chance to plan out anything since I was on vacation this month. I was loving the deep red color of these pants and luckily I had some lipstick to match. This is the same twist out from the video I posted today as well as the last like 2 going on 3 weeks. This is the
oldest twist out ever lol.

Black Crop Top T-shirt Topshop hereFloral Palazzo Pants Forever 21 (sold out) similar hereHeels Just Fab hereOwl Necklace Forever 21 (old)

*Makeup: Eyes Naked Palette & Lilly Lashes, Lips Mary kay, Face Mac Mineral Powder (details in Get Ready with me video on my YouTube Channel)

























No comments:

Post a Comment