Sunday, August 11, 2013

This vrs That. Saving Money on Designer Trends with Just Fab

Hi loves! I have been wanting to do a blog post like this for a while. I love that Just Fab has SO many on trend designer inspired styles and I stress this all the time. This is a quick comparison of some of my favorite items from Just Fab sans their designer counterparts. The style and price is so great you can have a completely on trend wardrobe for a fraction of the price. This is not sponsored I just wanted to share ;-)
Just Fab Miller 39.95  here VRS

Celine Luggage tote 3998.00



Christian Louboutin spike Pumps 1249.00 VRS
Just Fab /Madonna Truth or Dare Cesis heel here 49.95 here

Just Fab Lawren on sale 14.95 here VRS
Sloan Mirror Metallic Heel from J.Crew 248.00


Last one...

Louis Vuitton Alma PM 1840.00 VRS.

Just Fab Arrival here 39.95



No comments:

Post a Comment